Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Directly from Foodirect Victims



Tomorrow is my court date against the abusive ex husband!  9:30 AM before Justice Duffy in the White Plains, NY, courthouse.  All are welcome to show support! And offer prayers.

Sending out a special thank you to all the employees and former employees of Foodirect (my abusive ex's company!). Even customers and competitors of Foodirect have contacted me through this blog....You all have offered me support and shared priceless information with me - God bless you all. I'm staying strong - and you have given me even more strength to stand up to Robert Levine. Will keep you all posted....after tomorrow! It's sad when a malignant narcissist psychopath like Mr. Levine hurts so many people . 

And special thanks for the pics and info about my sons, Jason  Ross Levine and Jared Austin Levine! It is so appreciated. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God be with you tomorrow.

jhlstyle said...

<3 God will be. God is on my side.

jhlstyle said...

And thank you!

Judy said...

Hopefully, finally, justice will prevail. Thoughts and prayers...
Xoxo

ellen cohen said...

wishing you lots of strength and only good things, Julie. you deserve it. xoxo

Anonymous said...

It seems the dam has finally burst. The info, help and docs. coming from former/current employees, acquaintances, friends is unreal...as the adage says..."It ain't over till the fat lady sings"...justice will prevail... to be continued....